- We continue to seek new photos and information from the area
- We continually update our website www.seaboardhistory.com
- We organise a yearly event – the Fisherfolk Festival- which is a festival celebrating our rich Heritage and Culture.
- We put a permanent commemorative stone outside our hall in recognition of the service men and women who served in the war and came from the Seaboard.
- We are renovating our foyer area into a seated area where visitors can look at old photos from the area. The foyer will have interpretation boards with lots of information about the Seaboard Villages.
Heritage and Culture is so important and nothing instils more pride than finding that sense of belonging it also brings back personal memories of people, places and events, giving a great sense of wellbeing whilst at the same time being a marvellous tool for social interaction.